Bobbie Harmony Collection Swatches

Hi! I went to the drugstore the other day and I saw a new Bobbie collection. They're one of my favorite local brands and I'm really happy (and impressed) that they keep releasing new shades. Now, these polishes have this new trapezoid-ish shape and they're a little bit pricier at Php 48 each. I was intrigued enough to buy and swatch all of them for you. 
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Disclaimer: All polishes used are bought by my own money. All opinions are my own. Click here for more info.


First one up is called Heart Stone. It's a light pink polish with just a hint of silver shimmer. I applied three coats and no top coat. I encountered some bald spots here and there. Hmmm.. I'm not really happy with this one.

Next one's called Innate Love. It's a blue polish with a touch of lilac underneath. Almost like a blilac or something, lol. Formula was okay - a little streaky - but still okay. I used two coats and no top coat.

This one's called Moonstone. I was very excited when I saw this because I can see blue, pink and purple micro glitters inside the bottle. On the nails, it's a blue polish filled with blue glitters. Formula was fine even if you can see the brushstrokes. I used two coats and no top coat. Now, I also think those blue glitters shift colors to pink and purple. If so, that's just pretty cool.

Next one's called Rosette. I checked the color thesaurus and it matches its name - it really is a rose colored polish. I used two coats and no top coat. This one has the best formula out of all of them. 

Next one up is Shimmer Blue. In my opinion, it should be shimmer periwinkle. Hihi. It's this bluish periwinkle polish filled with silver micro glitters. I used two coats and no top coat. Formula was a little streaky. The color's very unique though.

Last but definitely not least is Tranquility. It's a light mint polish with a gold shimmer. I used three coats and no top coat. Formula was also a little streaky but that color is well worth it. I mean, it's soooo gorgeous. I'll just apply it more carefully next time.

Aaaand, that's it! All of these polishes can be purchased at the local drugstores for Php 48 each. Now, which one's your favorite? Let me know in the comments section below. I say, we all need Tranquility in our lives. Hihi. Thanks for dropping by and supporting this blog! Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

4 comments :

  1. I don't know this brand, but I like the first, second and fourth shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard about this brand before either. But they got lovely shade :D I love the fifth and sixth most :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard about this brand before. But they got very pretty shades :D love the fifth and sixth one the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had the entire collection but it's seems like I'm missing innate love! :o please tell me where you bought yours :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/